Tuesday 11 March 2014

How 2-Year-Old Boy Used FaceTime App To Save His Mum’s Life After Dog Attack

  (PICTURED)


How 2-Year-Old Boy Used FaceTime App To Save His Mum’s Life After Dog Attack (PICTURED)



2-year-old hero saved mum’s life
Panic started to set in when Laura Toone says she desperately needed paramedics,
 but couldn’t dial 911.
“I begged my daughters to call 911 and they’re four and they were quite afraid
to even touch the phone because it was covered in my own blood from me trying
 to call 911,”
said Toone.
Toone says a foster dog she cared for attacked one of her own dogs.
 When she tried to break it up, the dog bit part of her finger almost clean off.
She continued to lose blood and right when she thought she was going to pass out…


2-year-old hero saved mum's life
“Here comes my son from the kitchen bringing me our dish towel,” said Toone. “He wiped off the blood himself and proceeded to call my friend on FaceTime.”
Two-year-old Bentley Toone didn’t know how to call 911, but he knew how to FaceTime.
In fact, he FaceTimes Laura Toone’s friend Connie Guerrero so often, she usually just ignores it.
“Something inside of me just told me that I needed to answer this FaceTime,” said Guerrero. “All I could see was his little forehead and I said ‘Hi Bentley’ and it was quiet for a little bit and then I hear Laura screaming,”
From there, help was called. Bentley even unlocked the door for firefighters. The Toone’s say they have since taught their three children how to call 911 and what it means.
And Laura Toone says she is so thankful for her little hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment